Monday, March 8, 2010

You Tube Oh You Tube

Hey everyone,

I'm an iPhone user & my limit to use the internet is only 500mb. Through out the months having to used the iPhone I have never reached the limit, never, until now....

I love to watch Bleach & I have never missed watching it (except when TV3 stopped airing it). As you all know, a few weeks ago I went to Phuket, hence I missed an episode. So I decided to watch on You Tube via iPhone. Having watched an episode, I got addicted so I watched another 1, then another, and so on....

Last 2 days I received a notification from Maxis informing that my bill has reached RM390! What the F%*#! So damn expensive! Thanks to You Tube. Today I received my bill & it's RM497!! Imagine what I could have bought with that amount of money.

That's it! This is my 1st & last using You Tube on my iPhone. Now I'm gonna go & weep...isk isk :(

XOXO :P

12 comments:

  1. hehe..nak wat camne.

    fadh sll cite bil fadh tinggi sebab guna youtube kn..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manala tau, ingatkn bil tinggi sbb guna internet shj

    ReplyDelete
  3. iPhone xde unlimited internet ke? BB ada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadi : ada tp mahal gile bln2,tp kalo aku pkai BB mmg confirm bil 200 plk,iPhone ni b4 kejadian 150 je..

    ReplyDelete
  5. apa plak? maxis unlimited internet utk BB rm120 je la. kalo iphone unlimited berapa?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yela kalo amik BB bila dh cmpur bil tepon jdla 200,xsurela unlimited iPhone bape,tp kalo komitment 250 pn dpt 3gb je

    ReplyDelete
  7. ish ish... aku amik unlimited internet rm120, talktime rm50. so bil bulanan aku tak lebih rm170. for me its worth it la, lagipun BB boleh connect ke laptop, online kat laptop je.

    anyway, jgn bukak YouTube lagi :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo kalo aku pkai BB mau confirm every month at least 200,ok ok lesson learnt,no more you tube :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. babe.. bleach? like since when? lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since it was on TV, but I only watch the cartoon ok not reading the comic,x syok

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ko layan BLEACH?!! BIAR BETUL!! Bertahun aku menayang Bleach depan ko lu, xde pernah pun ko pandang

    ReplyDelete
  12. hei what's so funny?i repeat...i don't read comics...i watch cartoon

    ReplyDelete

What do you reckon?