Saturday, April 3, 2010

Old School

Hey everyone,

Today is my day spending time with my family. Thus, I am spending most of my time at home that makes me reminisces some of my old memories. Suddenly I remembered my old school, my primary school. I went to 2 schools, morning and afternoon, Sekolah Kebangsaan & Sekolah Rendah Agama.

My Sekolah Rendah Agama was very old fashioned. It was made of wood. So, one fine day, as usual my friends and I cycled to school.

When we arrived, all of us were like, 'Eh, mana sekolah?'.
Then someone told us, 'Sekolah dah tak dela, pagi tadi terbakar'.
We asked, 'Macam mana boleh terbakar?'.
He replied, 'Pagi tadi ada budak main mercun, abis sekolah terbakar'.
We were all like, Yes! Sekolah dah takde. Jom balik!.

So, we had no school that day. The next day, we continued schooling in a bicycle parking. So every time it rained, we had to stop learning to go shedding somewhere. This so-called sad situation was even published in a paper!. To tell you the truth, I loved when it rained because I didn't have to study. Yes, I hated studying and I loved to play. I was so mischievous.

Well, after some time, our new school was built. So we moved to our new school and it was made of brick. No more woods. So no more burned down school. Hahahaha, we were so happy when our old school was burnt down.

XOXO :P


4 comments:

  1. Terbakar? So funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..terbakar. ke saje bakar sebab x nak pi skola

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihihi...beb, i remember dat scene. mmg sronok gile biler dpt tau skolah tu terbakar...tapi tak sangka plak dorang wat skola agama sementara kat luar...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

What do you reckon?