Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday with My Dearest Colleagues Jan 2011

Hey everyone,

My new year began with a holiday with my dearest colleagues to Singapore. Took a flight to Johor Bahru and from there we rode a bus. The bus ticket is about RM2.00 to Queen Street.

From Queen Street we took a cab to Vivo City and we took the MRT to Sentosa Island.

Luckily we got the ticket to Universal Studios Singapore although it was sold out that day.

Some of the cartoon characters in USS.
Hard Rock Sentosa

We returned to JB by taking a bus at Kranji and stayed at a hotel near to the City Square. The next day we went back to Singapore for a stroll. First stop was the Merlion Park and then the Arab Street.

Next was of course, the Orchard Road.

It was a great holiday and I hope there will be another vacation regardless in or outside Malaysia.

p/s : More pictures in my FB :))

XOXO :P

3 comments:

  1. u got tickets! wow so luckY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. entah kenapa aku tak berminat nak ke Singapore. tapi USS mmg buat aku teruja la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadi, for me..USS is the ONLY attraction yang ada....tapi pegi sekali je la...

    ReplyDelete

What do you reckon?